TNA300 universal turning machine – production optimization included
The machine with demand-based adjustment for every production task
- Linear Y-axis with 70 mm travel
- Tailstock on separate guideway, with hydraulic quick retraction for automatic operation
- Dynamic, digitally coupled three-phase AC motor for maximum torque – without thermal influence on the headstock
- Short chip-to-chip time through 12-station disk turret with individual tool drive at all stations
- More machining options in conjunction with the C, Y-axis and optional steady rest
- Material supply by means of bar loading magazine or integrated handling system
TNA300 in focus
The control TRAUB TX8i-s
The open control concept with a superfast 64-bit processor ensures that you have your production under control at all times.
Whether tool breakage monitoring, realistic real-time simulation for shorter setup times or visual collision detection before running in the machine. The TNA300 has all this as standard.